2. Eat well and maintain a healthy weight. Eat organic when possible and avoid processed foods.
3. Be happy in your personal and professional life. Your attitude is important!
4. If you drink alcohol, use moderation.
5. Avoid drugs, and consult your doctor about minimizing your dependence on medication.
6. Keep your body in alignment with adjustments and posture exercise.
7. Exercise consistently.
*Stand Taller ~ Live Longer: An Anti-Aging Strategy, Steven Weiniger,
Dr. Steven Weiniger
1 Impairment of Proprioception in Young Adult Nonradicular Patients with Lumbar Derangement Syndrome, Marzena Olszewska-Karaban, Hindawi,BioMed Research International,Volume 2021, Article ID 5550257, 12 pages
3 Sung, P. S., Lee, D., & Hosmer, E. (2023). The dynamic postural steadiness and stabilization time between older adults with and without recurrent low back pain. Gait & Posture, 100, 114-119.
4 Stand Taller Live Longer- A Posture and Anti-aging Strategy, S Weiniger, BodyZone Press 2008