If you’re suffering from chronic or recurring lower back pain, you know just how debilitating it can be. The aching soreness makes daily activities like bending, lifting and even sitting painful. I wake up with this tight stiffness in my lower back every morning that makes it so painful to get out of bed. My lower back has been killing me lately. As soon as I stand up from my desk chair, I feel this tight, aching pain across my lower back. This constant dull ache in my lower back is making everyday activities really tough. Even turning over in bed at night hurts.
Popping pain medication only masks the problem temporarily and is not a good long-term solution. Expensive doctor visits and physical therapy routines can feel time consuming. Injections are too painful, don’t last long enough, and are costly. Surgery seems too drastic. You just want lasting relief.
The good news is you can reduce lower back pain and return to living actively pain-free – without drugs or going under the knife – by improving your posture. Slouching, hunching and poor spine alignment put pressure on your lower back. Simple targeted exercises for lower back pain relief will help you to correct posture and alleviate the ache.
Introducing the 7 Steps to StrongPosture® Program
This innovative online, video based, self-study program, 7 Steps to Strong Posture, guides you through posture-improving techniques in just 10 minutes a day. Over 7 weeks, posture expert Dr. Steven Weiniger takes you through video lessons and demonstrations making it easy and effective.
In just 7 steps, you’ll:
- Loosen tight muscles causing lower back pain
- Strengthen core muscles for stability and support
- Progressively improve posture for a tall, aligned spine
- Learn how to sit, stand, and move with lower back pain relief
- Fix everyday habits that contribute to poor posture
A Customized Approach
The postural imbalances and poor movement patterns that cause lower back pain develop gradually over many years. Slouching at a desk job, incorrect lifting form, and bad sitting habits mold your body into misalignment. It takes consistent, progressive training to undo these ingrained postural problems. That’s why the 7 Steps to StrongPosture program is structured over 7 weeks. Each week builds on the last to incrementally improve your posture. There are no quick fixes that will “cure” years of posture issues overnight. But with only 10 minutes of focused training daily for 7 weeks, you can retrain your body for lasting relief from low back pain.
The program is tailored for your unique needs. You go at your own pace – no crowded classes or appointments to rush to. The exercises and stretches address root causes of back pain like weak glutes or tight hip flexors. You’ll feel results in just days.
Take Control of Your Lower Back Pain
You don’t have to live with chronic soreness and discomfort. For less than the cost of a single PT session, you can invest in lasting relief from lower back pain through better posture. Regain mobility and active living on your terms with the StrongPosture program. Start your 7 steps to a pain-free back today.
Is This How You Describe Your Low Back Pain?
- My back has been killing me lately. As soon as I stand up from my desk chair, I feel this tight, aching pain across my lower back.
- I wince in pain trying to bend over to pick up my kids or tie my shoes. It’s very frustrating.
- This sharp, stabbing pain shoots down my right leg every time I move the wrong way. My lower back just feels so stiff.
- Every morning I have to slowly stretch and massage my lower back after sleeping just to get some relief from the burning nerve pain before I can start my day.
- My lower back gets really tender and sensitive if I’m sitting too long. But even getting up and moving around doesn’t make this radiating pain go away.
- This constant dull ache in my low back is making everyday activities really difficult. Even turning over in bed at night hurts.
- No matter how I stretch, these muscle spasms in my low back keep coming back. Nothing I do seems to work for very long.
- When I first wake up, my lower back is so sore and inflamed feeling. It takes me awhile just to be able to stand up straight.
Dr. Steven Weiniger