StrongPosture® at Work
Improve productivity with a corporate health program that relieves postural stress.
You’ve heard, “Sitting is the New Smoking.” This applies to you, your colleagues and employees. Sitting for long periods takes a toll on posture – and poor posture impacts energy levels, attitude, productivity, and overall health. There are things we can do to be proactive.
Talk to us about your next corporate retreat or employee workplace wellness program. We’ll show your team how to ACE their Posture.
Prevent Injury with AWARENESS
- PostureZone® pictures motivate improved work task habits
- Reality check: How do YOU stack up?
Train Postural CONTROL
- Preventative StrongPosture® exercises are micro-breaks to reduce OSHA reportable back & neck injury
- Combat muscle stress, pain & repetitive joint strain to improve focus and productivity
Optimize Workplace Posture ENVIRONMENT
- Educate and empower employees to fight their body’s micro-trauma for a pain-free workstation
- Maximize benefits of existing ergonomic solutions for each task
Call to schedule a Zoom to learn more about offering the online StrongPosture Workplace Wellness program for your employees. 1-866-443-8966
Dr. Steven Weiniger
1 Impairment of Proprioception in Young Adult Nonradicular Patients with Lumbar Derangement Syndrome, Marzena Olszewska-Karaban, Hindawi,BioMed Research International,Volume 2021, Article ID 5550257, 12 pages
3 Sung, P. S., Lee, D., & Hosmer, E. (2023). The dynamic postural steadiness and stabilization time between older adults with and without recurrent low back pain. Gait & Posture, 100, 114-119.
4 Stand Taller Live Longer- A Posture and Anti-aging Strategy, S Weiniger, BodyZone Press 2008