7 Steps to StrongPosture®
- Relieve pain
- Achieve better health
- Create new habits
- Improve your posture and balance
Retrain your posture in 10 minutes a day with the StrongPosture® exercise program taught by noted international posture expert Dr. Steven Weiniger. You’ll learn specific posture improvement exercises. We use fun tools designed to strengthen all three elements of your posture: Balance, Alignment and Motion (B.A.M.).
The StrongPosture® exercises from Stand Taller Live Longer: An Anti- Aging Strategy are adapted to YOUR body. The MUST vs TRY protocols are the key to customize each exercise to your ability to build body awareness and control.
Subtle changes in posture spreads to all your daily habits, which is why the StrongPosture® exercises have helped thousands. If you have back pain, neck stiffness, hip pain or other poor posture problems, learn to relieve pain and stretch tight areas you didn’t know you had by engaging unused muscles to build new (and stronger) grooves of motion.
All exercise is not equal. Exercising with poor posture can train you to stand and move poorly.
You’ll learn about:
- Why you might have a posture problem
- How posture relates to pain
- How to improve posture (a 7 step program)
- The importance of Balance, Alignment and Motion (BAM)
- How to maintain good posture
The 7 Steps to Strong Posture Exercise program is for:
• Anyone concerned about poor posture, teens to seniors.
• Back pain, neck pain, hip pain, knee pain and others suffering from biomechanical problems
• People who want to guard against fall risk, and who want to strengthen their balance
• Athletes seeking to enhance performance and reduce injury risk
• People who want to alleviate stress, breathe more fully, and have more energy
• Anyone who wants to look, move and feel better